GPRS Recruitment recognises and understands the importance of protecting the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to minimising the impact that running our business has on the environment and we encourage our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
GPRS Recruitment takes its impact on the environment seriously and has sought ways to decarbonise, reducing our overall carbon footprint.
Some of our initiatives to date:
- Use e-mail instead of mail delivery services when appropriate.
- The online review of documents instead of printing them out.
- Storing documents in a digital format, instead of as paper copies.
- Our paper is recycled as much as possible and we purchase recycled paper.
- Installation of efficient heat-pump heating and cooling systems throughout our offices.
The Company will aim to:
- Minimise the use of natural resources;
- Minimise the generation of waste and implement/promote recycling;
- Purchase and promote the use of greener office and cleaning products;
- Inform and encourage staff at all levels to act in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Encourage feedback from staff on improvements and feed these into the policy;
- Make this policy available to any interested external parties and to employees;
- Continually improve and monitor the environmental performance of the company.